Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Final Four Countdown

As the countdown winds down until Vancouver, I have to say I am still hanging in there. Each day gets a little harder to keep on keeping on for my body is extremely tired and I lack the energy that I usually have. I had morning cardio followed by a visit with Pete yesterday morning. It went well and I am happy to say that my hammies and legs are now included in the MEMO that we have a show. They have come down and have re-shaped themselves like a stretch armstrong to look like lean mean fighting machines. One of the hardest parts of the past couple days is the amount of water I have to drink. Sunday and Monday it was 2 1/2 gallons, followed by 2 yesterday and now I am thankful I am at 1 1/2 gallons today. I feel like water-logged puffer fish that is trying to stay afloat, which you would think was an easy task BUTwith low body fat and a high percentage of muscle, I sink.

I feel bad for poor Batman, Robin, and B.C. because the lifting schedule that we normally keep is all outta whack! Poor guys walked into the gym on Monday for me to chiperly say "It's Leg Day!" They have been soo great at keeping a smile on their face and keeping me motivated in the weight room. Robin said he was surprised at how feisty I still am and I am still able to lift a decent amount of weight. By no means am I Hercules, but I am doing alright. My muscles are still staying full, the water is coming out where it needs too, and the good news is I haven't compromised too much weight in the process. The big thing for me is that I need to stay big and full in my muscles so I don't look peony compared to some of the others. This girl may  look small but haven't you ever heard the say "Little dog with a big bark"? That's me. I have a big bark, a big bite, and I am ready... Ready to bring it on and fight.

Only one day until I leave for Vancouver and the nerves are starting to escalate... I have a lot to get done before I leave but I am feeling confident and with the help of my loved ones, my prep should go smoothly. I received my final 3 days of dieting for when I am down there and it is going to be hard. The schedule is crazy, staying awake and eating at midnight or 3 am and checking in with Pete in between to make sure my body is responding how it is supposed too. Oh I will keep yall posted on all the crazy things I encounter don't you worry! One experience soo far on Sunday, having a coach up close and personal gluing my suit to my booty cheeks so it wouldn't move when I walked. I am pretty sure that is just the beginning!

As a team, we launched the I AM.... campaign for Vancouver. Here is my photo and I chose VIVACIOUS because I am spirited and lively. Now I have to ask..... What are YOU?

Ciao for now,     J

No comments:

Post a Comment