Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Energizer!

March 1st already?! Where has the time gone because I remember when I first started on this journey and it was the week of Thanksgiving. Who starts a diet on the week of Thanksgiving? Yep, this girl! It is getting down to the wire with less than 5 weeks to go and I am getting nervous to say the least. Yesterday in the gym was a weird day... It was not a bad workout but it did not feel like a good one either. It was shoulder day which I have grown to love and I am pretty sure my shoulders are starting to look like small boulders when I work them, which by the way is RAD! I have to admit I am in a funk the past couple days and on top of that I am worried about too many things to list which is probably the reason for the mediocre work out. If you know me, you know that I am always on the go and as Batman once said to not only me but to Robin as well, "You are like the energizer bunny, do you have a D battery in your behind that keeps you going and going?" Why yes, I just might! Kidding but seriously when it comes down to it, mental focus and positive self-talk are what keep me going even when I feel like giving up. More than anything, I have learned that I am one tough chick both mentally and physically and bad days aside, its time to bear down and push forward. Thanks to all of you who have been with me and behind me this entire time! It really helps knowing that there is love and support all around especially when you feel like leaning on someone.

Ciao for now,      J

1 comment:

  1. The long lasting Energizer J. She keeps going and going and going...

    ReplyDelete