Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Double Double Trouble

Yesterday was a Pete day. Enough said. It went better than I had expected and I am about to start my 4-week out diet plan. That means no more cheat meals, and basically I will eat fish and sweet potatoes with a side of green beans or asparagus everyday. Jealous? Yea I thought you would be... After Pete, I jetted for the gym and met a team mate to pose in the group exercise room before doing my afternoon cardio. It was a good time as always except at 4ish in the afternoon, there are ALOT more people (ahem men) that will "need" something from that room in particular. I'm on to you, don't think you can fool me. Cardio actually was rock solid and I ended up doing 30 min of intervals on the stepmill at a higher level than normal and an additional 10 min at an even higher level. I was soaked with sweat and very content. Sounds gross but in all reality it was rad. Earlier in the day I had been asked by a good friend to watch her twins while she did some grocery shopping and after racing home from the gym to grab my tilapia and green beans, I went to get my fix of 2-month old babies. They are the cutest dang babies and have such unique personalities even at such a young age. In addition to the twins, I was also watching her adorable 4 (or 5) year old daughter who is soo stinking funny and a little diva. The quote that made my day came from her little voice telling me "Today is Justin Biebers birthday and I like him and so does my best friend". WOWZA at 5 they have Bieber Fever?! I thought keeping the regimen I had was difficult...But I give major kuddos to my friend for having brand new twins and a young girl because at one point in the evening I think I was sweating more than I had through my entire 40 minutes of cardio! When one baby would fall asleep, the other would get fussy so I would give him a bottle to have the other one wake and fuss. I looked like I was doing some type of acrobatic move with one baby in my arms and my chin holding the bottle while I had one in his swing and my other hand was trying to prop his bottle up with a blankie. Then trying to get both of them burped and back to sleep... That is another story in its own. I had a great time and would do it again but man is it hard work! So this goes to you Ma and you truly are an amazing woman for how you manage it all!


Starting to get the posing down
 Ciao for now,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment