Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I know the outcome I desire. I hold fast to my dreams. I stay the course. I do not quit. I acknowledge that most people quit when exhaustion sets in. I am not "most people" I am stronger than most people. Average people accept exhaustion as a matter of course. I do not. Average people compare themselves with other people. That is why they are average. I compare myself to my potential. I am not average. I see exhaustion as a precursor to VICTORY!" ~The Traveler's Gift


This was given to me a while back by a great friend, written on a beautiful piece of paper, that is now posted on my fridge so that everytime I go to open it (which is A LOT when you are a competitor) I see it and remind myself of the empowering words! She re-gifted it to me this morning on my facebook as I was heading in to the gym for my morning cardio. I read it and started to cry. I do not quit nor have I through the pain and suffering and many many workouts! I did not quit when I was sick or tired or just wanted a day off. I will keep going and keep pushing on. Right now, I am exhausted, my body hurts and this final week is TOUGH!! But, I know my potential and I will not stop until I reach it!

Ciao for now,      J

No comments:

Post a Comment