Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not going to happen...

Yesterday was a Pete day... I was excited to see him because I had started my new diet and I was feeling lean AND I tried on my suit for him. Half the time I think my body knows I am going to see Pete, so it plays tricks on me and will bloat up like a Thanksgiving day parade blimp or in most instances, my right calf will hold water (for who knows what reason) which makes me soo angry. I even asked my sister if she would trade me calves and she said "sure if I can have your abs." Still to be negotiated. We worked on posing and my presentation routine and worked on getting my suit to sit just right. Looks like I will be using a lot of glue to hold that baby in place. Now I have been feeling just a tad funky and I now know why! As I was driving home I felt my throat get scratchy, my body start to ache and my nose stuff up but only one nostril which is really inconvenient! I went straight to the pharmacy, got my 2nd dose of antibiotics filled and loaded up on all the cold medicine I could think of. I went home, popped my first dose and a ton of vit. c as well as some herbal doctor stuff that hopefully works and Nyquil. If this doesn't TKO this crap outta me, I am going to be one angry girl and that is something no one wants to see! I can NOT afford to get sick again with only 3 weeks to go. I asked Pete about it and since I am still losing body fat and sticking to a really strict diet, I am more susceptible to catching this nastyness that is going around. Well here is a little word for my cold:

Dear cold,

Go kick rocks.

Thanks,
J

On another note, I got a call at work today from B.C. (bonecrusher). It was such a treat! He pretended to be someone interested in the program and was giving me a hard time when the light bulb went off and I recognized his voice. It was pretty funny and made me laugh, exactly what I needed!

Ciao for now,   J

No comments:

Post a Comment