Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Always give 100%

"Always give 100% and you will never have to second guess yourself." True story right there! 10 days and its showtime! Ohh golly Miss Molly am I excited but nervous! I had a 'Pete Day' yesterday and it went well. I am happy to report I am still on target and where I need to be. While posing for him, I saw things that I had never seen before and it was incredible. I have a nice striation of my quad starting to split up the front of my leg and my hammies are finally making an appearance...FINALLY.. I thought they didn't get the MEMO that we had a show to compete in. Stubborn suckers they are! We discussed the next week or so and I will be starting my final diet on Sunday followed by daily visits to Pete to check in on my physique. That part right there is where I get solid butterflies swooping around in my stomach and I almost lost my tilapia. I thought once a week visits caused anxiety, now everyday? Oh goodness! However, I am stoked to have the opportunity to go in and see him and I cant wait to see what I will look like. In his words, "You are getting shredded." Well thank you my good sir for all your help!

Yesterday was 3 rounds of cardio followed by bi's and tri's. I ended up seeing B.C. at the gym and he jumped in my workout with me for a bit. It was a good one but what I kept telling him was how much eating affects your lifting and strength. Strong=eat a lot! My muscles are still looking full and where they need to be but my strength has gone down a little bit while following the latest cycle of my diet and it is harder and harder to keep my stamina up. I am no doubt stronger than I used to be, but with less fat and food in my diet, I feel like a weakling and I don't like this feeling! I wanna feel like I can judo-chop my way to greatness and right now I feel like I can only sissy-punch. Overall, the week has brightened up and I think a lot has to do with the gorgeous sunshine we have had and another reason being after tomorrow, I do not have to wake up at 3am to do my first session of cardio. I can get up at a normal hour, more like 6, and do it! One word... Hallelujah! I made it with these early early mornings and now I can go to early mornings. What a great feeling that is! Now on to the rest of today... Another session of cardio followed by leg day (better get my game face on for this one) and a modi cheat meal... Gotta love that!

Ciao for now,     J

No comments:

Post a Comment