Friday, March 11, 2011

Time sure does fly


Me and My Dad. Now there is a face to go with the big man :)
 Ahhh the way, "it's finally Friday" rolls off my tongue is soo delightful! This has been a crazy week with many ups and downs but I have made it to the end of the week and am looking forward to a couple days off from work to regain myself and get things straightened out. Yesterdays work out was bittersweet. It was leg day and we pushed it. Some felt like puking, some were cursing at how it burned, and some were laughing at the reactions of the others in the group. That's the thing I have come to love about training. Its hard. I look back at some of the workouts and cant believe my body does what I ask of it and my favorite reaction is when people approach us at the gym and say, "You are crazy. That looks hard!" Duh, well yea it is hard, but that's how we like to train. I sometimes hate the exercise I am doing or when Batman and Robin add large amounts of weight to my lift because they think I can do it (and I tell them I can't), or how I am extremely sore for days after but I know that it is only helping me to the stage. Over the past week of this new diet, I have seen big changes in my body and it amazes me at how Pete knows exactly what to do to make these changes happen. I am seeing definition in areas I never thought I would (such as my thighs) and I am really starting to thin out but still look "big and cut". It really excites me because I cant wait to see what I will look like come showtime! All this hard work and dedication is paying off and it is such a great feeling to know that I have worked soo hard for something that I really want. I am not back to 2x/day cardios just yet because of this cold but I will be starting tomorrow and then 3 weeks to go! I cant believe how fast time has flown by nor can I believe that since November, I have put on over 20lbs of muscle (LBM). Craziness! In the final countdown to the stage, I am looking forward to practicing my posing, keeping mentally focused and driving myself towards that goal. So here is to a great weekend ahead and to the final countdown!

Ciao for now,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment