Thursday, March 10, 2011

Keep on keeping on

I have been hit... I have been hit by this dang head cold thingy that's going around and I am not happy about it! I made it into the gym yesterday for a back workout and by the end of it I was both exhausted and cranky. I am frustrated that I am sick again and it does not help that in the gym, I cant keep up the same intensity in my workouts that I feel I should be. By the end of it yesterday, I am sure Batman and Robin were ready to kick my butt out of the gym and outta their way because I was in prime form (sick and no carbs)...awesome. The night ended up getting better for L.Bug came over with Reece's Peanut Butter Cheesecake and I also made the most A-Mazing loaded baked potato. For my Modi cheat meal, I am allowed to have 6oz of cheesecake and 6oz of loaded potato. I put soo much cheese, sour cream and bacon bits on that baby and it was heaven on Earth just to be followed by cheesecake! I was one happy girl until my stomach started churning and making the most obnoxious noises because of the sugar-high I was about to experience. I finished my meal prep for today and popped 2 Nyquil only to wake up with the same dang nostril clogged! I am feeling a tad better but I am also on every cold medicine/herbal remedy you can think of because I have to get rid of this! I must keep on keeping on in order to get to Vancouver.

I found a couple old pictures and I wanted to share them...  One is my last year of college rodeo on my little peanut. I miss her greatly and she was such a great horse! The other is a picture from a few months back from a wedding I was in. I love the rain boots we wore because it was pouring (gotta admit it makes the outfit though :)

Ciao for now,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment