Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wedding Weekend


This weekend a very good friend of mine got married. D made the most beautiful bride and I am feel so privileged to be a part of her special day. It was a great time and the wedding turned out perfectly, aside from the whole wedding party standing up during the wrong part of the ceremony that left the groom and two of us bridesmaids trying to control our giggles under our breath. It was also a fantastic cheat meal! I heart wedding cake! End of story. I had chicken cordon blue with roasted veggies and then wedding cake until I thought I was going to throw up! She had at least 3 different types of cake in addition to pie, and cheesecake. Man oh man, I made my dad get up at least twice so I could try each one and he was not impressed but did it for me anyways. :) I was exhausted when I got home around midnight just to get up and hit the gym for cardio, meal prep, and back for round 2 cardio followed by some posing practice. Busy weekend but also a fabulous one! Congrats D...Love you both

J

No comments:

Post a Comment