Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sleepless Night

Its one of those nights where your eyes are fighting to stay open, your body is tired yet you lay down and you can not fall asleep no matter how many sheep you count (I got up to 207 before I gave up). I got back into the gym today for a light workout (shhh don't tell my dad for he thinks he is doctor Peters and would not be happy I wasn't resting at home) and I got to see the crew and catch up on the week. It was one of those workouts that you are glad you got in and did it but it didn't necessarily feel good. I didn't feel strong and the energy was off for some reason but then again its only day two on antibiotics. So after leaving the gym, my mind started bouncing all over the place (usually what happens when I don't feel good about my workout) and I got to thinking about all the different people in my life and how they have made an impact. Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth and all the people in your life create this incredible cast, just like one of those movies with all the big name actors in one film. Take care of these friendships and relationships as you would take care of anything else. They need nurturing and love, laughter and sunshine, and sometimes a good ol' song to break into dance to (true story: I saw Batman shaking his groove thing in the middle of our back workout but it made the day oh so much better). All I am trying to say is:

Good night,    J

6 comments:

  1. OMG you had to go there and tell the world about "The Beyonce Incident" didn't you? Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Of course I did... Why wouldnt I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bit of self embarrassment and white boy rhythm was only for our crew to show that I can't dance and shouldn't attempt to do so. Now the whole web knows I can't dance and I have no shot at getting on tjat pitiful reality talent show on tv. What would Hasslehoff say? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no it was not embarrassment, it was actually quite good and me and Hasslehoff are homies! I will see what I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I give up. I cannot figure out how to post a picture of the Hoff in the comments. Just imagine a shot of him from his Baywatch days here....

    ReplyDelete