Monday, February 14, 2011

Next time... use superglue

Well my idea of keeping my fingers crossed in attempts to not getting sick was unsuccessful. Next time, I will have to superglue my fingers so they stay crossed... Wait, I have already done this once before! Ha, in first grade, two of the neighborhood kids and I were playing outside and we found a tube of something and the next thing I know, I am inside wearing mittens on a snow day because my fingers were super glued together! True story. Yes, I did get hit with whatever is going around and yes it took me down for the count. I ended up with a 102.8 temperature on Thursday evening and have battled a fever ever since. It amazes me how hard your body has to work to fight something off like this. I am exhausted and I have barely been able to do normal everyday activities let alone get a good workout in. I thought that hitting the gym for a good cardio session was a fabulous idea to "sweat it out". It worked, I had one down pour of a sweat going, but I think it had just kicked my fever into overdrive. Oops. But hey, its Monday (and Valentines Day at that) and I am pushing forward with my SuperWoman cape on. Tell all those who you love that you do in deed love them and enjoy today!
A pug with her SuperWoman Cape on!

xoxoxo,
J

4 comments:

  1. Batgirl,

    Glad you are feeling better, take it easy and don't overdue it. Hopefully see you soon.

    Batman and your Superfriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batman! Will you be there today?? I am having withdrawls from my superhuman gym go-ers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will indeed! I've still got along way to go to look like you and Robin!

    ReplyDelete