Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tilapia this, Tilapia that

Day 2 of bouncing back complete. Today I had a meeting with Pete and it went as well as I could of hoped for since I missed an entire week in the gym. I had lost some LBM (lean body mass aka muscle) but he did not seem concerned like I was. He said to keep doing what I'm doing and that's what I will do. I will continue to follow my diet, I will continue to lift heavy weights, and I will continue to believe in myself as well as the plan I am to follow. Speaking of diet... I saw this on a team mates status and I had to repeat it. I was laughing my booty off because it is exactly how I feel. "6 weeks to go * fish(salmon/tilapia) 31 times a week = 186 pieces of fish and a new set of gills for me!" Today was tilapia and broccoli for 3 meals in a row followed by tilapia and green beans for dinner. It has come to the point in which I buy my tilapia from Costco and I cook entire packages at once because guess what... Tilapia is the food choice of champions.. Hehe or just what you have to eat to get to where you need to be. I can tell that my body is healing and that I am finally feeling better because I finally have my appetite back. I had to have a conversation with my stomach today to chill out because it was louder than my bulldog snoring (which if you haven't heard, is louder than any human). It had only been 20 minutes since dinner when my stomach started grumbling. I have gotten good at keeping myself busy while I wait until my next meal but sometimes I can only change my nail polish so many times before I think about my next meal and plus, I do not have the patience for my fingers to dry and end up looking like I painted them in the dark...not cute! The best thing for me to do when I have my last meal which tonight was egg whites and spinach, is to brush my teeth and get myself into bed. It is only 8:40pm but dang does 3:30 am come early!

Stella passed out on the couch

Goodnight,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment