Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Hero of Mine

 

I was thinking about everything and nothing all at the same time this morning during cardio because the infomercial that was on was terrible. It made me want to write in and complain it was that bad. Anyways, I got to thinking about my sister. Now I have mentioned her before and briefly touched on our randomness together and how much fun we have. It didn't always used to be this way, in fact, we did not get along and this entails her taking me out and giving me a concussion when we were younger. (Man oh man was my mom furious!) I have to gush about her and explain that although she is 3 years younger, she is one of my biggest heroes and I am so dang proud of her! This past weekend she passed her physical and written test that now allows her to apply into law enforcement, specifically fish and wildlife. She is one of the most driven, strong-willed, independent individuals I know and half the time I find myself jealous of all that she is. So if you know her, you know that she tells it like it is and does not give rats behind what anyone thinks of her and if you don't know her, you are missing out on one heck of a gal! I also have to share with you that she has been working out and eating right since November and as my mom put it "You're Carly, but like the shrinky dink version." She looks amazing and I will and always will be the first one cheering her on as she embarks on all her new adventures. Shoot, now I am tearing up and have to explain to my boss that "I have something in my eye". I love you Sister!

xoxox,    J

2 comments:

  1. i like the last picture the best. i love you both. and "shrinky dink carly" i love. :)

    ReplyDelete