Sunday, February 27, 2011

Follow Your Own Star



I would like to share a story that was told to me this afternoon by my lovely L.Bug. To backtrack a little ways, for Christmas I gave L.Bug a neat necklace that had a shooting star on it and I had given it to her because she is a phenomenal person and I know she is doing great things in her life and touching those lives around her. I believe in her, and I had thought this necklace would be a reminder for her to believe in herself as well. At work, a woman who has a zest and passion for life commented on L.Bugs necklace and read the inscription on the charm, loving each and every word. The day continued and this little gal came bouncing back to ask again what the necklace said because she loved it and wanted to remember it. L.Bug knew in her heart that this necklace was a gift that would keep giving, so she wrapped it up and gave it to the gal at work. A very heartfelt story accompanied the acceptance of the necklace that left both me and L.Bug in tears and I am soo very proud of her for such an inspirational story. The gal from work explained to L.Bug that this would come around ten-fold and she would receive something for what she did today but all I know is that I feel like the necklace has tied the three of us together somehow and my wish for all of you is to be kind to one another, for we are all fighting our own battle.

Ciao for now,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment