Friday, February 4, 2011

TSA regulates...I hope not on me

What happens in Vegas... Stays in Vegas! So heading out for a Bachelorette party this weekend and let's just say you know you have committed to your training when you care more about your cooler being packed with the right meals and portions than your suitcase being packed with clothes. I have never been one to pack light and for me to throw whatever in a suitcase and go is soo not how I roll. I have my workout clothes, running shoes, and cooler set with protein powder measured out and labeled by the day as well as supplements but not even sure if I have matching socks or shampoo packed. I have also called the hotel and have a pass for the gym waiting at the front desk to ensure I get my workouts in. This is how my mind thinks... Train, train, train and by no means am I complaining, just a totally different stance coming from the girl who has to ask my brother and sister to pack my shoes in their bags so I am not over the weight limit for my suitcase that could already fit a small person inside. (Think the scene in the hangover when the little man jumps outta the trunk of the car.. yea that size person).


Some of what I am carrying on in a cooler

I will admit I am very nervous about taking a cooler on the flight because I am not sure if they are gonna put me on 'red alert watch' or something. I googled the TSA regulation rules last night and as far as I know, I should be good to go... I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment