Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vegas Baby....

Ok so I am loooong over due to update yall on what has been going on... Not that any of you were worried about it. I went to Vegas with my mom and sister and had the opportunity to see Garth Brooks live. It was AMAZING. Hands down, the best concert I have been too in a long time and I would easily do it again. However, I will try my best to not go on vacation while dieting again...First is first. I had a whole cooler packed with frozen Tilapia, Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus. Yes the TSA was not pleased with me especially one mean ol' lady who made me wait a solid 10 minutes just to be checked over and over. I told her to throw whatever out if it would get me through the system faster, she was not impressed. The man who checked my cooler was like "Oh you are a competitor? A competitive chef who takes their food with them? That is awesome!" Well no my good sir because if I was a chef, I would not be eating frozen Tilapia!! I survived the 2-a-days and dieting but I am pretty sure my mom and sister will not take a trip with me when dieting either. It was a challenge for sure, when the sun is shining and everyone is sipping on some type of deliciousness! Oh well I know my hard work is worth it and I have a much bigger goal in sight than a fruity drink.

I have to say that I am still not used to some of the things people will say nor do I think I will ever get used to it. I had random things (some good and some down right rude) said to me but it is part of the territory I suppose. I was riding up in the elevator with a guy and he looked at me over his sunglasses and slurred "Your biceps are bigger than mine.. Wanna arm wrestle?" I giggled..."Sure I will take ya on." Lucky for him, the elevator opened up and I hopped out on my floor. Another instance was in the pool when I was sitting soaking up some rays when a guy walked by and told me to flex. I looked at him like he was nuts then he said, "How do you get those arms to look so good?" I totally pulled the "I use the shake weight" comment and he believed me! He was beside himself and even called a friend over to tell him about the shake weight...Dummy. The last comment I will mention that made me very upset was from a girl that told me I was disgusting because of the way I looked and my muscles...I was seeing red after that comment for sure. Think what you may but leave the comments to yourself please!

No comments:

Post a Comment