Thursday, July 28, 2011

Road Trippin....

Tuesday morning was an early one. Pete, myself, sweet cheeks, and aj jumped in his pickup and hit the road. Yes... we drove all the way from Washington to Las Vegas! It was a great trip and for 18 hours, it was extremeky successful. We did stop numerous times(what did u expect? I was drinking two gallons of water!) Highlights from the trip... I learned more about my team mates and Pete and am pretty sure this trip will not be forgotten. The girls and I were having a conversation about Tilapia and it being a poop fish... meaning it eats its own poop. Alot of people give us a hard time about it and this is when Pete jumped in. He says, "I have seen dogs eat their own poop " I go, "we dont eat dogs." He goes, "I would eat it if I was dieting on dog!" This is one of hundreds of random conversations that led me to cry because i was laughing so hard. All three of us girls had to go potty pretty bad but we were on this awful highway that did not have a gas station, rest stop, shoot any civilization for over 200 miles! Pete pulls off and backs up to a cattle guard. The three of us jump out and pop a squat behind the truck It was a sight to see until Pete starts honking the horn and we all jump back in the truck because a semi thst was hauling a huge tractor was coming and he was only going 50 mph! We started driving again but since I got stage fright, I had to hold it for even longer and we finally reached a town that was straight out of 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. Scariest town I have ever seen and pretty sure the people were all mia because we did not see a soul. We finally rolled into Sin City about 10pm and got checked in before passing out.

The last two days have been filled with two-a-day lifts and cardios, eating, posing and resting. Its been really fun to travel around to new gyms and pop in for the day to workout. Side note though.... It is hot here! 106 and still rising but my body loves it here! My physique is looking lean and ready to roll. It is amazing how the weather is affecting the way I look. I am getting nervous about showtime but the best thing for me to do is to keep my head down with my visors on. I have another workout today followed by early registration and to top off e night.... carrot cake!!!!

Ciao for now, J

No comments:

Post a Comment