Thursday, July 7, 2011

Officially Official!

As of yesterday, it is officially official! My registration for my big show is in the mail and on its way. I am not going to lie...I am nervous as heck now but as I was handing the envelope over to the FedEx lady, a HUGE grin spread across my face and I thought to myself, This is it. This is what I have been working my butt off for and now is the time to bear down, put your visors on, and push forward for 3 more weeks. You got this Jamey, do not think otherwise. The spark that burns inside me is now a full-on hungry fire looking for fuel to rip wild. I can not believe that I will be on stage at such a big show nor can I believe that I am just a couple weeks away from doing so. All the hard work, hours of pushing weights, thousands of ounces of Tilapia, and down right brutal 3:30 am cardio sessions will be worth it when I step on stage and realize that that is exactly what I had worked for. Just thinking about it gets me smiling and visualizing myself under the lights, in front of the judges, with all my friends and family support behind me!

Yesterday I ended up getting through my second cardio just in time to quickly chat with Robin and BC and run a bunch of errands. We were trying to figure out the rest of the week and our lifting schedule when they mentioned Batman probably would skip out on leg day. We have concluded that his bat mobile is too good for leg days because he is always skipping out...Just had to call you out my good sir! :) Today is a Pete day and lets just say I'm shaking in my boots! It is a leg day and I am pretty sure it is going to be H-E-double hockey sticks! If I cant walk the next couple days, I may need a designated wheel chair pusher so I am accepting applications now...facebook me! LOL! Sweet cheeks signed herself up for this day with me (she said she wanted to join in...the more the merrier). Do not blame me if you can not sit down after today dollface! This mornings cardio was a good one except with the nice weather outside, it is hotter than heck in my apartments little gym and I am sure I lost a solid 3.7 pounds from all the sweat. I almost suffocated. I would love to go for a morning run but at that hour, it is probably not the best idea and plus, I would miss out on all the sweet infomercials that are on...This morning it was Flirty Girl Fitness. Oh my, do not get me started! I will leave you with this video because I can not even begin to explain it. I almost fell off the treadmill because I was laughing soo hard.


Ciao for now,   J

No comments:

Post a Comment