Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So What Now...

I have been MIA for the past few days and I apologize...Haha not that you missed me BUT I have been going through some highs and lows and trying to feel life out without competition mode in tow. I have spent the past however many months training and dieting that when I was given the week off, I had no idea what to do with myself and the "free-for-all" mood of eating and I DO NOT get along. As yall know, I am a type-A girl and I love structure. Life with no structure is very very hard for me and it threw me all out of whack this past week. I spent the majority of Saturday with my sister and that was a huge help. We laughed and did the random things that we do such as break out in song and dance in the middle of Marshalls or she even threatened two girls in the dressing room next to us with our biceps. She did find some amazing (insert the most sarcastic face here) pants that she claimed "even my grandma wouldn't wear this." Ahh I love her and thank you sister for making me feel better. I FINALLY got to see Pete yesterday! I know what you are thinking... She freaks out every Tuesday about seeing him but now she is excited about seeing him and actually couldn't wait? WTH?! Haha I couldn't stand waiting another day of the unknown with diet, competition, and training. Little does he know, Pete is stuck with me :)

We chatted it up for an hour and a half and we have decided on several things...Are you ready for this?? First and foremost...The next goal has been set and I started the new program today bright and early! This is going to be an exciting yet challenging trail on my journey and it will be interesting to see where it takes me. I have no idea what will happen, but all I know is I am excited to finally have something to work towards. I am excited to get back into the game and mentally as well as physically challenge myself. I want to push myself, I want to be better than before and this is the time to start. I am excited to see my boys...Batman, Robin, and BC... I did not forget about you and I hope you did not forget about me! I can not wait to see you and catch up on life and basically do what we do! Holla at cha. So cheers to a new goal, a new day, and a new attitude about my body and all the weirdness I am experiencing!

Ciao for now,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment