Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Week Ahead...


It is officially GO TIME! Less than 10 weeks until the big goal and I feel like the time is going to fly by and leave me behind. Last week was a good one and the workouts left me super sore from head to toe (literally my toes were cramping) and the diet went well for the most part until Saturday when I couldn't help but eat a chocolate peanut butter cupcake as part of my cheat meal! Delish but makes me wonder how much cardio to do to burn it off. I missed the boys on Friday, everyone was gone, so I flew solo for the first time in a while and managed to get the work done I needed and get out in less than an hour and a half (this is un heard of when we are all there). However, it just wasn't the same and trying to keep yourself entertained is not as easy to do when you don't have Batman doing the Beyonce booty shake and Robin rolling his shirt up to look like a Valley Girl!

This week is gonna be busy with training and dieting, visiting Pete, practicing and preparing for the next few weeks. So far it started out on a weird foot because I had the worst dream last night and woke up feeling like it is still a reality (I'm hoping it is not). When something like that happens and it feels soo real, it is hard to shake the feeling and get it off the brain...at least for me it is! I am looking forward to the week ahead and I hope it goes by quickly so I can mark one more off and be one closer to the goal! On another note, I am excited to see Pete this week because I look bigger and fuller than I have and I hope that he agrees and tells me we are on target. I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday and saw these muscular shoulders that I hadn't seen for a while. I think my muscle mass is coming back!

Ciao for now,     J

1 comment: