Friday, April 29, 2011

Two Things Shall Happen...

"When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly." -Edward Teller

TGIF! Its finally Friday which A). means no work for the next couple days, 2). Time to do something fun and exciting, and most importantly C). I get to go back to the gym soon!!! I can not wait to get back into the gym, start hitting the weights full force and get some cardio in. I never thought I would be saying this, but I miss cardio and the way it makes me feel. The endorphins help calm me down and a good sweaty workout is one of my favorite things! Time to get back to work and improve on the necessary things in order to hit the stage for another season. I do not know when this will be, there is some talk about a few shows coming up, but no matter when it is, I will be ready!

The quote above I found a while ago and I have been keeping it to myself because I really really like it but it is time to share with yall! I cant keep something like this to myself, the message is just too great. I have reached the end of my bright light and soon I will be stepping into the darkness once again. The unknowns that surround my life are vast and create an uneasy feeling deep inside me that I sometimes (ok a lot of the time) worry about. However, what I have learned (and am dang proud of ) is that unknowns are great things and if you allow yourself to have faith and believe in yourself as well as others, you will be just fine. I know that ultimately I will have a strong foundation to build upon but if I am pushed to the edge, I will use my wings and fly. I may get close to smacking into the ground or a tree, but eventually my wings will start to work. The greatest part of it all is.... I am not scared, I am actually excited! Once the show dates are set, I will know a little bit more but then it is like starting and rebuilding for another season of competition!

Ciao for now,     J

No comments:

Post a Comment