Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Recap #2

Its Tuesday and I am back at it again! Up at 3:15 am and cardio done by 4:30am! It actually felt great to get up and get after it knowing I only have 11 days until Emerald Cup! This is a big big production and I am not going to lie when I say, I. AM. NERVOUS! Yesterday, I got to the gym to see Batman and Robin and share some of the highlights from the weekend. It was great to see them and see the smiles across their faces along with getting a good chest/ab workout in and getting back to it!

Back to the weekend in Vancouver... I will tell you (and I am sure my sister will contest too it) that I never ever thought I would be asking my sister to shave my stomach! Haha she was sitting over me trying to shave in between my abs with this mini electric razor. I was laughing and getting pissy at the same time because it took forever (or so it felt). Next, L.Bug was sitting over me trying to get the back of my shoulders smooth. I am not a hairy person let me set that straight right now, but I was informed that in order for the tan to look better on stage, body hair should be eliminated completely... Good to know for future shows! After the big boys competed on Saturday night, I rolled into my hotel room about 1:30 am (too late for this girl!) I woke my mom and sister up and Carly started to show me the pics from the day. They turned out great and I also had a little indulging to do! They had set up a diet pepsi on ice like a bottle of champagne and I loved every sip of it! I then topped it off with just one half of a pop-tart (do you know how much sodium is in those suckers?!) Ahhh a little cheat meal before I spent the next 30 min in the shower scrubbing this tan off (it didn't work either!) Soo many great stories from the weekend and many more to come!!

Ciao for now,    J

No comments:

Post a Comment