Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you out there dressing up and eating lots of goodness!! Please do me a favor...Eat some for me too! I have not even looked or been tempted by the chocolate, which ya know I'm serious if I don't even take a glance at it! It has been a looong day but there is something about having Monday over with that makes the rest of the week a piece of cake...Mmmmm Cake! Just kidding, no cake for this girl unless it is carrot cake and only AFTER I do 45 minutes of cardio after a no carb day. As I sit here and drink a cup of tea, I am in pure amazement that tomorrow is November already and man o man is the time flying by! It seems like just the other day I was starting my first diet and had yet to admit I was going to compete in a figure show, hard to believe that was almost an entire year ago! The things I have learned over the past year about health, nutrition, training, and more importantly myself, I would never ever replace. I have developed some very important relationships that are irreplaceable and have witnessed men and women, all on different journeys, achieve great things! The way life unfolds and maps out is truly a blessing in disguise, for if I were where I thought I would be at this point in my life, things would be very very different. Let me tell you something, I wouldn't change a thing! In a month, I will be going through finals and then home for a whole month! While I am home during this time, there are quite a few of you I MUST see. Batman, Robin, and BC (not sure if you even still read this) but I miss you and think about yall a lot. I will be in the LA Fitness to see you soon, so prepare yourself now! Lovebug, you owe me a coffee date...no wait, a delicious cheat meal! I am excited to have a break from school, to spend some time with my friends and family and yes, eat some chocolate!

Ciao for now,     J

No comments:

Post a Comment