Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello World!

I can do anything– Starting right now. I have my dream, I have God, and I choose to move in the direction of my goal, even when I am afraid or unsure. Whenever I fall, I stand up, brush myself off, and keep moving towards my goal.

This is my journey, my life, and I am excited to share the many twists and turns that I have and will experience. I am training for my first season as a Figure competitor and I want to share what its like for me as I approach my first show…April 2nd! The road thus far has been fairly smooth with the help of my amazing family, friends, and fitness team. There will be bumps, wrecks, and flat tires along the way that leave me stranded alongside the road waiting for AAA but I will make it to the stage and I WILL make the best of every day! So buckle up and enjoy this crazy, beautiful ride…

No comments:

Post a Comment