Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chuck Norris Approved

In the small gym at my apartment complex, round 1 of cardio starts at 3:45am. Since it is early (and most everyone and their mom is snuggled in warm cozy beds) the main office is not open. No big deal except, the remote to the 1980's TV is held hostage and so I get stuck watching whatever channel the last person in the gym watched.. Yesterday was Sports Center, not soo bad but today started out with an infomercial for the NINJA Blender. Now when I think of ninja, I'm thinking like Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris.
Side note- My dad loves to go to Costco before Christmas and do all his shopping in one trip, which basically means you are bound to get some... lets say... Unique gifts. This year I opened my first present and it was a NINJA. I glanced at my dad with a confused look as my mom is saying "open it J and see what it REALLY is." Dad comes back with "No no it is true to the box, it is a NINJA. They had it on demo at Costco and it looked like you J."

Ok so have you ever watched an infomercial for its entirety? Those suckers can actually get ya hooked if your not careful and the next thing I know, I'm dripping sweat on my hands and knees trying to dig the NINJA out from under my bed... Only problem is is how am I going to use it unless I wanna have turkey and broccoli smoothies? Uhh...no thanks.

Ciao for now,  J

No comments:

Post a Comment