Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I now introduce...

Round 3.... This is where it gets interesting!

Now that yall have been introduced to my awe-inspiring sister, Pete da man, Tanji (da bomb diggity), SaveFitness and my amazing team mates, its time to open the up the gym mats and introduce some other key figures that have helped me thus far in my journey.

L.Bug is what I will call her and she is purely fantastic. One of the most caring, trustworthy individuals in my life and I have to say she has seen me through the rough patches and held me together like super glue when I needed it. I also have to name drop two gentlemen from good ol LA Fitness...They will be 'Batman' and 'Robin'. These two guys keep me laughing and smiling even when I want to stomp my feet, throw a fit, and cry because it hurts soo good. They have seen the most ridiculous things with the newest being reverse grip lat pulldowns @ 130lbs (more than I weigh might I add) for a set of 6. Robin had to hand me the bar and Batman contemplated bear hugging my waist to keep me seated for the set. At completion, I unhook my knees and go flying up in the air with the bar as the weight stack settles. Its pretty RAD!

My Heroes from LA Fitness


The many adventures that occur in the gym are all over the board and will be sporadically shared... Most include comments from other gym-goers and half the time induce gut busting laughter amongst my favorite two faces...Batman and Robin! :)

Ciao for now, J

No comments:

Post a Comment