Sunday, June 10, 2012

Emerald Cup


Here is some photos from Emerald Cup. I have never been as disappointed with myself as I was at this show. I beat myself before even stepping on the stage. I doubted what I was doing and how I looked before I even made it to prejudging. But that is alright, ya wanna know why? Well even if ya don't, I'm gonna tell you! ;)



I learned one of the most important lessons yet on this journey. I learned that no matter what, if you fight yourself and doubt yourself, you have already lost. Looking back and looking at the pictures, I made some improvements from the last show and I did not look as bad as I thought I did. Had I come with the spunk and personality I normally do to the stage, I think I would have felt a lot better but I will be the first one to admit that I looked like a complete dork on that stage. I did not pose like I normally do, I did not smile like I normally do and most of all, I did not shine like I normally do. Case in point, always always hold your head high no matter how hard it is. You will never look back and regret doing so!

J

1 comment: