Monday, June 11, 2012

Can't Sleep...

Last night I could not sleep. I couldn't fall asleep, couldn't stay asleep, and once the clock hit 4 am, I was up. No sense in fighting to stay asleep when I can get up and start tackling this Monday morning. Now, I hate Mondays, well at school I do. This past quarter,  my Monday started at 5 am with cardio followed by a 6 am lift, then on to classes until 7:20pm then topped off with another cardio. I would go home, eat, shower, and repeat the next day. Such a busy quarter but that also made it go by reasonably fast!

Today however, I don't have class nor do I have to worry about homework. I'm excited to be home and to see all my friends and family. I have some serious catch up to do with all of you and I now am able to do it, full-heartedly (ps spell check tells me this is not a word)! Morning cardio can wait (not too long for I cant eat until I do it) lol but I had to fire up my computer and get to blogging. I couldn't wait! Haha it reminds me of when I first started this blog, I would sit and write the first 30 minutes before my day would start and if I didn't, it threw my whole day off. I just heard from a good friend that was reminiscing with me and the journey of the past year. Ahh the good ol days. Well guess what.. Shes back! I have hit the ground, not running as of yet because of these nerves, but soon... Soon I will be back to running circles around y'all and you will probably just shake your head at me but that's OK. It feels good to be back!

Ciao for now,     J

No comments:

Post a Comment