Thursday, August 18, 2011

Here Fishy Fishy...

It sure has been a long time since I last updated yall on my journey in the gym and what's been happening in life. Well here is a little catch up since I have been home from Vegas... I took a week off from training and dieting (but only because Pete said I had too) and the past week I have been hitting the gym hard and trying to get my body back into training. I have new areas to focus on an improve for the next show (which is still TBD) but it helps me in the gym big time. I know what I have to really hammer down on in addition to the everyday training I already do. Some body parts will be hit a couple times a week and some maybe more than that in order to get to where I need to be come the next show. I have a very heavy decision weighing on my mind and it will definitely change some things depending on what I decide to do. Its been on my brain day in and day out for the past week or so and I still do not feel like I have any guidance on the matter. With a 'Pros and Cons' list made up, it is time for me to sit my booty down and make my final decision, no regrets, no looking back, no second guessing...Yea easier said than done!

This is Henry
 I just got home from a fishing trip, (you heard me correctly) a fishing trip with friends and family. We went up to Barkley Sound in B.C. and it was amazing! Not only is it one of the most beautiful places I have seen but I also really enjoy fishing and had a great time catching a halibut and my rockfish Henry. Haha, yes I did name him before my brother made him fish tacos. My family has a float cabin on the ocean that is the coolest place for fishing, crabbing, hanging out and enjoying the simple things in life (but it does have a shower with hot water) :) This was the first time since I was probably 6 or 8 that I went fishing with my Dad and sister and I am pretty sure they are both very impressed with my Fisherwoman skills! At one point, I had fish blood on my Carhartts and I was learning how to rock fish by jigging my pole on the ocean's floor. There are many more trips for me back to Barkley, and the only thing that I am upset about is that I did not get up there sooner nor did I stay long enough this time around.

Ciao for now,     J

No comments:

Post a Comment