Monday, February 3, 2014

Are you a lion?




"Lions don't have to roar. There is power in silence, confidence and persistence. Those who work don't talk and those who talk don't work. Handle your business. Measure your efforts by results. Focus your time, energy and activity on mastering and executing a plan. Avoid the energy draining practice of telling people what you're going to do. Instead, spend your time and effort in doing the things that are necessary to accomplish your goals. Keep your focus and stay determined in order to pursue your dream. Let your work, not your words, speak for itself. You have something special. You have Greatness within you!!"


Let your work, not your words, speak for itself! This is a line that stirs the fire deep down inside of me. A line that pushes me to be my best and show the world exactly who I am. I am a woman who has huge opportunities awaiting for me, I just need to have the faith to reach out and grab a hold. I am a woman with greatness inside of me that I have yet to discover, even though others may see it. It is for me to accept my self as a whole, each and every part of me, and open my heart and eyes to all the possibilities at my fingertips.


It is exhausting trying to be something for everyone else. It is a life that I lived a few years ago and even now still find myself looking for acceptance when all I need to do is look myself in the eyes and say "You are enough." Avoid the energy draining life of taking what other people think about you to heart. Who cares what other people think?! In all honesty it is more of a direct reflection of them than it is of you! I told Mr. T this weekend that that next time I step on stage, the glow will not be from the glaze. The glow will be coming from within! I have been the one placing limitations on myself and for me, it is my work that will show who I am. I am the quiet, humble champion that loves herself! Each and every part!


And with that folks..... We won the Superbowl! lol What a weekend of hype, spirit, love and support for our Seahawks! It gives me the chills when I see our city come together and show such love for the Hawks and after a game like yesterdays... We ain't finished! Our team is going to do some great things and so all you haters, keep on hatin'. I have to admit that I did not know my mama was such a hawks fan until they were in the Superbowl... I have to share this picture of her shrine and I am pretty sure is going to keep on getting bigger!





Ciao for now!




J

No comments:

Post a Comment